February 25, 2012

A vision along Via Sciesa: Scott Schuman

No comments:
 

This picture represents the most amazing moment
of my "short Milan Fashion Week" experience. 

I don't know if you are interested as I am in street style fashion blogs, but rely on me, this man is the most talented and gifted communicator through images of our "blogger era", the first one able to understand that fashion is not a game that starts and ends within its industry but lives and breathes on people's skin, which wear clothes on the streets.

I saw him outside Fendi Fashion Show and I could not believe my eyes: he was taking some pictures before getting inside the show when - to my surprise - my brain ordered to my mouth to call him. He has been really helpful and kind when I asked him if I could take a picture.

When I look at him I see a single entity combined with his camera, just like a kind of modern bionic superhero, fantastic. For the record, if I succeeded in capturing your interest his website il www.thesartorialist.com. Check it out!

                                                                                                                                                  *kisses*
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff