January 30, 2012

Radio whispers

No comments:
 
Have you ever played the game that you switch on the radio and the first thing you listen to is the answer to your doubts? It happened to me this afternoon.

Since a few days I was wondering if it was worth to post some pictures of last week Paris Haute Couture shows, maximum expression of the fashion state of the art but quite far from "daily clothing options", when a voice told me the answer.

You should daydream about clothes just like when you think about the places you wish to visit: dream big, don't stop your mind at Caronno Pertusella if you feel the fascination of New York city, aim high is priceless.

To my surprise it was Anna Dello Russo, fashion victim editor of Vogue Japan, who pronounced these words -rarely I agree with her point of view- but I think she's right, so why don't wonder the human creative abilities!

Here there are some pictures of my favourite outfits, starting from Giambattista Valli, at his very first Haute Couture show, going on with the lebanese Elie Saab and ending with everlasting Valentino by Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli.

I hope you all feel free to travel with your imagination too.

                                                                                                                                           *kisses*
Giulia


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff