February 21, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

No comments:
 

Hi!! I'm sorry I haven't post anything for a while, I've been busy, but I intend to recover in the next few days.

As you can see from the map I posted, there are many interesting red spots widespread here and there which mark the locations of some fashion shows that will take place tomorrow and on Thursday: I'll be in Milan just for a couple of days unfortunately, but I'll do my best to be your eyes and your ears outside the shows and throughout the city.

Since I still do not own the gift of ubiquity I'll probably choose some of them but I hope I'll come across something unexpected to capture with my camera. Stay tuned!

                                                                                                                                                  *kisses*
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff